Chaparral Web Team

Old Man (or woman) Winter!

64 posts in this topic

Time for a new Picture contest!!! Let's stretch the Gallery's legs!

This contest is a short one, so time is of the essence.

The theme for this contest is 'Old Man (or woman) Winter!'

We're looking for the funniest and/or most creative ways to enjoy or use your boat in the winter. The boat does NOT have to be in the water and pics with snow or ice are encouraged!! Pics can be from the past or present but we do ask that they be your pics and not from somewhere else on the internet.

The contest ends March 1st so Hurry up and get those entries in!

The contest will be judged by a group of MIT trained, Govt Qualified, Chaparral Certified Owners Club Forum Picture Contest Judges!!

The winner will receive a goody box of 3m & Starbrite boating supplies and some misc Chaparral goodies! 2nd place will receive 2 Chaparral Window Decals.

May the games begin!!

*note: Please use the Owners Club Gallery to post your pictures.

Void where prohibited and all that.

I have a great idea but the snow is already gone.

Snow-Jan2010.jpg

Above was the first sprinkling of snow here in Jan. I swear that house across the block look like a flame thrower on the roof.

This is this month:

1de7c7ad.jpg

Not a picture of the boat, but I think there are icebergs in my hot tub!

CIMG1446.jpg

Not a picture of the boat, but I think there are icebergs in my hot tub!

CIMG1446.jpg

You know it's BAD when ice if forming in your HOT tub! :oregonian_winesmiley::slap:

Wish I could partake in this, but I don't have access to my boat this time of year. She's tucked away inside a secured barn for another 45 days or so... :mellow:

Nice clean prop!!

I was struck by the size of the very small wheels on his trailer. :haha-7383:

Love the gallery picture of "Glory" in the inflatable in the snow. I was thinking of doing something similar with my kayak, then building a snowman inside with the paddles in "hand", but couldn't muster up the ambition. :beer-7687-1:

Hey Webbie - you said this was over 3/1/10. Who is the winner? Probably one of those northerners who get a ton of snow.

I wanted to make a vid with the kids on the tube and it attached to the boat moving... but the snow melted. :(

Me thinks this whole "Contest" thread should go the way of the "Blogs". Neither has generated much excitment. :thththsoapbox2-1: