Senior Dating....

Dorothy and Edna, two senior widows, are talking.

Dorothy: ''That nice George Johnson asked me out for a date. I know you went out with him last week, and I wanted to talk with you about him before I give him my answer.''

Edna: ''Well, I'll tell you. He shows up at my apartment punctually at 7 P.M., dressed like such a gentleman in a fine suit, and he brings me such beautiful flowers! Then he takes me downstairs, and what's there but a luxury car...A limousine, uniformed chauffeur and all.

Then he takes me out for dinner... A marvelous dinner... lobster, champagne, dessert, and after-dinner drinks. Then we go see a show. Let me tell you, Dorothy, I enjoyed it so much I could have just died from pleasure! So then we come back to my apartment and he turns into an ANIMAL. Completely crazy, he tears off my expensive new dress and has his way with me two times!''

Dorothy: ''Goodness gracious!... So you are telling me I shouldn't go out with him?''

Edna: ''No, no, no... I'm just saying, wear an old dress.'' :wacko:

53 more days till.... :boating:

• 10 years later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Looking for experienced in medical & aesthetic practise in Singapore? At Eeva Medical Aesthetic Clinic, they are a cosy and intimate boutique medical aesthetic practice exclusively dedicated to medical aesthetic services, encompassing skin, body and hair. They offer services like Acne Scar Removal, Pigmentation Removal, Acne Treatment, Stretch Mark Removal, Hifu Face Lift, Hair Loss Treatment. Aside from this Eeva’s approach is patient-centric, holistic and results driven. They aim to deliver results that our patients want. If you want to know more about them, please visit:

1. remove freckles singapore
2. freckles removal singapore
3. freckles treatment singapore
4. aesthetic medical clinic singapore
5. remove pigmentation singapore
6. hifu facelift singapore
7. aesthetic medical clinic
8. face aesthetic clinic singapore
9. laser treatment for pigmentation singapore
10. dark eye circle treatment singapore

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...