birdog

Gulf Coast (MS, AL, FL Panhandle) Events

i agree just not sure about the gulf side. i guess depends on the water.I will be down there on sunday.

Anyone headed to Crab Island for the long weekend? If I can get a sitter we'll come on over from Orange Beach. Let me know. :beer-7687-1:

We are heading down to the beach for the weekend, not sure if we will have the boat out yet (need a new carb). I will let you know...

i will be down by the fort on sun and monday. pcola side

"by the fort" ??? Where is that exactly?

anybody going to Thunder on the Gulf OCT 15-17 the races are on friday 12-4 and sun 12-4 Ive been one time and achored in the gulf. Should be fun and interesting if we have good weather.

I'd love to but my son has a football game and my daughter has a birthday party (hers) to do. It would be nice to get out one more time. Take some pics and let us know how it goes.

Looks like this thread could use some reviving!......I'm in the Ocean Springs area! Frequent visits out to Horn Island! Let's post some events!!!! Looks like we just missed the Biloxi Riverfest this past weekend. Me and the wife definitely plan on getting to the P'Cola Airshow July 11th....