• Black
    • Blue
    • Red
    • White
    • Yellow
    • Teal (seafoam)
    • Multi-colored
    • Gray

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

49 posts in this topic

We had a boat color poll. It lost its count in the great forum upgrade/crash of 2010.

So here goes again. This gives you folks that messed up last time the chance to screw up your choice again! LOL

I am sure I am missing some colors. I bumped the old thread but have not gone though all the pages to figure them out.

Not that I have a boat, but when asked what I want for a demo, I prefer a 216 or larger SSi Wide Tech with Red Vapor with a tower. Only change I'd make to this boat is add the Xtreme tattoo graphic from the 2010 204 Xtreme.

I love black and the new blue that Chaparral uses, but takes a lot more work to hide fender marks, etc. on the wide band models.

Seeing this is a poll, Chaparral could take a lesson from Sea Ray's Sundancer models and have blue or black run from the gunnel molding down to the bottom of the hull. Hard to keep, but looks killer. One of a rare few features or options that SR has that Chap doesn't offer that I'd like.

206ssi-main.jpg

Deja vu 2010.....Was nothing saved from the upgrade? Anyways my vote is blue, just like the color and it matches the truck

IMG_24942.jpg

100_3564.jpg

Had a White & Red with only red striping which was easy to clean & maintain. Moved to the Black & White which is more of a pain to maintain. However, the look makes the effort worthwhile.

I owned a blue/white Bayliner for years and always thought the color combo looked great... until... I went to the boat show a few weeks ago... People seemed to pass over the blues and the blacks and be drawn to the yellow's and reds. Or maybe that was just me!?!? After a dark blue for so many years I wanted something that would POP on the water. Yellow does that and then some. I'm always like yellow on "toy" cars... like jeeps, sportscars, ect. No right or wrong. The yellow would not POP if everyone had one. :D

The black is a real head turner, but is it ever hard to keep clean. Had a SR that was a dark red and white that was a stand out color combination.

Mine is burgundy on white. Color wasn't an option as I got it used. But for being 16 years old it is in great shape and just liked the layout and ride. I guess that would fall into the red category.

Black looks great, but like black cars, when they're clean nothing looks better but when they're dirty nothing looks worse.

utf-8BU2luZSBXYXZlLmpwZw.jpg

Black looks great, but like black cars, when they're clean nothing looks better but when they're dirty nothing looks worse.

utf-8BU2luZSBXYXZlLmpwZw.jpg

Fully agree......that is why I have kids.....their job to wipe her down after each use....and wax her twice a year. :beer-7687-1:

Fully agree......that is why I have kids.....their job to wipe her down after each use....and wax her twice a year. :beer-7687-1:

So when should I expect the kids for the wipe down and wax? :beer-7687-1:

They should plan on most of the day, it takes me 2 to 3 hours just to give it a good wash.

So when should I expect the kids for the wipe down and wax? :beer-7687-1:

They should plan on most of the day, it takes me 2 to 3 hours just to give it a good wash.

If you'll keep them till there 18, I send em over now...

Note GRAY added so you in-be-tweeners have a new choice. :)

I think you can unvote and revote.

I tend to lean towards an all white hull with strips and/or some graphics. I have had two wide band Blue hulls and two all blue hulls from long ago. My last one and the new one I'm picking up Friday are solid white and I have to tell ya, dock rash is so much easier to sand, buff and wax away on an all white hull, IMHO of course. I seriously got tired of having the blue hulls gelcoated or painted to cover up any dock rash I couldn't conceal through sanding, buffing and waxing.

I did look at the shadow color on a couple this time while shopping and I do like it...came close to buying, but the all white hull won out.

Our first boat was white with dark blue. The boat we have now is white with black. Color really doesn't matter, what matters is that you get out and enjoy your boat no matter what color it is.

Saul ;)

If you'll keep them till there 18, I send em over now...

nosquirrel.jpg

They are not allowed were I live.

We had a boat color poll. It lost its count in the great forum upgrade/crash of 2010.

So here goes again. This gives you folks that messed up last time the chance to screw up your choice again! LOL

I am sure I am missing some colors. I bumped the old thread but have not gone though all the pages to figure them out.

I guess all of em. White, Blue, Gray, with Black and Red pin stripes.

White with Gold and Black stripes...never gets old!!! :)

2002 Sunesta 232, 5.0 TPI Bravo III, 13th Floor Tower, Memphis amps/speakers, Prestige trailer

Located in Camden, Arkansas

post-7610-1307580000_thumb.jpg