Sign in to follow this  
SterndriveEd

What about Michigan?

I thought Michigan was part of Canada...eh! :yb624:

I don't know! These "regions" don't make sense to me.

Heck, they put TN in the southeast region....and as you can tell, I don't even have a southern accent! :pirate:

WELCOME TO THE FORUM ED!!!!

I thought Michigan was part of Canada...eh! :yb624:

I don't know! These "regions" don't make sense to me.

Heck, they put TN in the southeast region....and as you can tell, I don't even have a southern accent! :pirate:

WELCOME TO THE FORUM ED!!!!

It could be like the NCAA basketball bracket. Depending upon your strenght of Post will determine which region you will belong to. I believe pictures increase your RPI

Thanks for the Welcome. It looks like Michigan is Midwest, even if it's not mentioned in the description with the other midwest states. Thanks again!

Thanks for the Welcome. It looks like Michigan is Midwest, even if it's not mentioned in the description with the other midwest states. Thanks again!

Don't feel left out. Minnesota wasn't in a region to start with either. I had to get out dealer to contact the administrator to add us last winter. Imagine, Michigan & Minnesota with more boats and lakes combined than the rest of the country and we weren't included originally???? Enjoy the Midwest Forum and boating with your Chappy this summer!

Don't feel left out. Minnesota wasn't in a region to start with either. I had to get out dealer to contact the administrator to add us last winter. Imagine, Michigan & Minnesota with more boats and lakes combined than the rest of the country and we weren't included originally???? Enjoy the Midwest Forum and boating with your Chappy this summer!

My it was because the water is to cold...... :yb624:

Welcome from another Michigander. Were do you boat? Looking for anybody that may run the Muskegon River up in Mecosta and Newaygo counties. Beautiful, wide and deep river 20 miles long from dam to dam.

Welcome from another Michigander also. We boat around Lk St Clair, Detroit River, Lk Erie. Plenty of transient slips along the way.

Welcome from another Michigander. Were do you boat? Looking for anybody that may run the Muskegon River up in Mecosta and Newaygo counties. Beautiful, wide and deep river 20 miles long from dam to dam.

We run the Muskegon river several times a year.....typically camp at the country park (Brower Park)....you can beach the boat right there in their channel. It's hard to beat it in the mid-michigan area!

Well, small world. We are at Brower a good part of the summer. Been going there since I was a little boy. I will keep an eye open for another Chap....