308systems

1" Chrome Chaparral lettering

48 posts in this topic

I have a 2003 263 suneasy and we have been going crazy looking for an "A" that had fallen off and needs to be replaced.I would be interested in buying if anyone has the letters.

I have a 2000 Chap 200 SSE that was missing one of the " C " letters for the past few years now. These are the size letters a lot of people seem to be looking for, i think. Got fed up trying to find a replacement so I took the next step. The boat was so faded (it looked more pink then red) that I decided to remove all the lettering and go through the wet sanding and refinishing process. Glad to say the boat is red again. Next I will be putting on the new lettering.

I have all of them except the missing C. Would like to sell them to help pay for a new Control I need to buy for the boat. Anyone interested let me know.

I lost an L. debating on just debadging.

anyone have tips for the haziness? its an 05 and the back right by the ESP is getting bad already.

I recently lost an L. I like the lettering so I guess this winter I'll be upgrading to the H2O lettering.

When that happens (not for another 2-3 months) I'll sell my old stuff.

Hi All.

I have a 1993 Signature31 in excellent condition. Unfortunately I have lost the metal "R" in the name CHAPARRAL.

Can anyone help in finding a supplier?

DBARRY.

I just ordered a new set of letters from Joe, for both sides for my boat. I might be willing to part with the old, if anybody needs them. Oh, almost forgort, missing one "L" on one side.

do you still have thos letters?

DBARRY.

I'm with Cecil Marine on the lettering. Depending on the size of the boat and model, the new H20 sized font works really well, and the new font allows for more decal contact with the hull sides. Put them on our 2001 186 SSi after I removed the original lettering to fix it's faded gelcoat, and I've never regretted it. Just my opinion.

I'm going to revive this thread because I need a starboard side "L:", or will need one when I pick up the new to me 2002 183ss.

4 hours ago, Cajun183 said:

I'm going to revive this thread because I need a starboard side "L:", or will need one when I pick up the new to me 2002 183ss.

Old style "L" are worth their weight in gold....

1 hour ago, Cajun183 said:

Oh. Great! 

that would be my luck too.

You would be better off replacing with the new style lettering. I am missing one "L". one day I will replace with the new style. 

I`ve got some old style lettering and bird heads but sorry, no "L"`s guys. PM me if you may need something besides the "L".

6 hours ago, gwscot2 said:

You would be better off replacing with the new style lettering. I am missing one "L". one day I will replace with the new style. 

LOL... wonder if I can sell the rest of my old style letters to pay for two sets of the new style. 

2 hours ago, 03sunesta said:

In search of (2) old style R's.  Anyone have anything?

I do, sent you a PM.