pahad210

SeaDek Swim Platform Pad - Chaparral Group Buy Discount

48 posts in this topic

Got a hold of Chuck this morning and he'll be sending me out a template kit for my integrated platform. They have a pattern for my add on platform and will order both at the same time. Sweet deal.....thanks Phil for putting this together.

IMG_3020.jpg

I just placed my order too. Chuck said he would be processing all our orders on Monday, and send us out email drawings of our pads (for those who ordered their pads).

Let me know if anyone else has any issues/questions.

Thanks!

Phil

It was very nice of you to pull all of this together and act as the chair for completion. Well done!

clapsmiley.gifnotworthy.gif

AWESOME JOB! - I have my template on order.

beer-7687-1.gif

Gary, will let you do all work template etc. and see how it all comes out so i can get mine next year....do a good job on that template!....ron

Gary, will let you do all work template etc. and see how it all comes out so i can get mine next year....do a good job on that template!....ron

No problem! I will post pictures when done. cool.gif

My template kit from Sea Dek should arrive today. I will go down to the marina either today or tomorrow and make the template. If anyone else has a 256 SSI, I presume it would be the same as I see no difference in the hull design from 2006 until the 2009's.

FYI - Sea Dek is planning on making ALL of the Chaparral forum mats together, once they have all 8+ of us place actual orders, so don't wait too long to send in your info, as the rest of us will have to wait for you...

I'm still waiting for my template for my integrated platform, the add on platform they already have. I ordered the template back on the 23rd of last month. This is taking longer than I thought it would. Hope the order doesn't take this long once I complete my order.

I called Chuck yesterday and they're working through the orders. Most of the pads that did not need a template have been delayed because they ran out of Storm Gray, I guess a lot of us chose this color. He said the pads will be completed this week and hopefully shipped out early next week. I'm hoping that happens...

My template kit from Sea Dek should arrive today. I will go down to the marina either today or tomorrow and make the template. If anyone else has a 256 SSI, I presume it would be the same as I see no difference in the hull design from 2006 until the 2009's.

FYI - Sea Dek is planning on making ALL of the Chaparral forum mats together, once they have all 8+ of us place actual orders, so don't wait too long to send in your info, as the rest of us will have to wait for you...

It's my understanding that the 'homemade' template orders will not hold up the manufacture/shipping of the 'inventoried' pattern pads, as long as the 'homemade' people have ordered/paid for the template kit. Is this correct?

Hey I am a home made person and I resemble that remark. My template was mailed back to Seadeck yesterday. Did anyone else trace theirs yet, I have a small question and hope I did it right.

Al

Hey I am a home made person and I resemble that remark. My template was mailed back to Seadeck yesterday. Did anyone else trace theirs yet, I have a small question and hope I did it right.

Al

Just got mine today and I'm not quite sure what to do with it. I thought it would be like a tracing paper that you sort of rubbed a crayon on to make a template. This is a piece of acetate and a Sharpie.....hmmmmm

There's a how-to video on their web site about templating (is that a real verb)? Looks like we'd better be steady with a knife, marker.

I am not sure i did mine right so don't take it as gospel. I taped it down and trimmed some of it (left about 2inches around the whole thing. The sharpie seems to ride next to the non skid and make a nice pattern. A few mistakes but did not come out too bad.Did not take too long to do. Less than an hour. Will see what Seadeck can do with it. Should here from them soon. Worse part was the 12.50 to ship it too me and the 8.00 to ship it back.

Al

The template orders should not delay the guys who don't need a template. But its seems like we are getting delayed anyway, they say they're backed up with orders. I'm kind of annoyed too but I'm patiently waiting. He said they would get orders out late this week early next week, I'll let you guys know if I hear anything else.

I received my template last Friday but I spent the weekend on the boat and did not get home from Fernandina until Monday night, so I spent Tuesday washing the salt off the boat. Making the template is on this weeks to do list along with changing the plugs, oil, oil filter, fuel filter and both impellers. I also have to troubleshoot my forward sump pump and order a new freezer door for the fridge.

Just joined. Have you guys received the pads?? How did they turn out. I have an 08 246 SSi that there is a template already on the site. Is the 20% offer still good??

Just got the email today. My order is done and shipped. UPS tracking has it arriving after the holiday,6/1.

Just joined. Have you guys received the pads?? How did they turn out. I have an 08 246 SSi that there is a template already on the site. Is the 20% offer still good??

You would have to call Seadek, ask for Chuck Yates. I think he's the one to make that call.

Should get it today from UPS. What Sucks is that it arrived in town from Phoenix on Friday and has been sitting there all weekend.

2 hours ago, christaarron said:

Your idea is really appreciative. I liked it. Recently I bought Boat swim platform pads on discount. 

As this thread is over seven years old, and this is your first post, I smell an advertising rat.