Sign in to follow this  
KielWerner

Ft. Gibson lake

If anyone boats in Oklahoma, Green country area. Ft. Gibson is going to keep the lake artifically low for the next few years while they do tainer gate repairs, retrofits and refurbs on the #%^$&%$. If you've been around the lake for the past few years you will know that is has been kept high and most hazzards are going to be exposed now. just FYI

anyone else boat there besides me?

Now they will find all the stolen cars and missing bodies!

If anyone boats in Oklahoma, Green country area. Ft. Gibson is going to keep the lake artifically low for the next few years while they do tainer gate repairs, retrofits and refurbs on the #%^$&%$. If you've been around the lake for the past few years you will know that is has been kept high and most hazzards are going to be exposed now. just FYI

Yes, We were on the lake last weekend and ran aground on the NE side of the lake. Tore the prop and skeg up!

I boat at Hudson, But my youngest daughter lives out at Toppers and boats from there. Thanks for the info on the lake, as I hadn't heard that.