jayjack

What Chaparral Model and year do you own

121 posts in this topic

I own a H2O 19 sport, engine 3.4L / 220 hp. This is my first boat and I really enjoy it. I cannot wait to put it in water. Here in NY, it's still cold or too cool.

1996 2130 SS

She's a trailer queen in Acton, MA but spends most of her floating time in Salem Sound. She's been in the Pacific Ocean, Lake Powell, The Great Salt Lake and the Atlantic Ocean.

Hello,

We are getting ready to buy a pre-owned 2010 Chaparral 236 SSX! Thrilled. Seeking marine survey and engine test; Any recommendations in the Lake George area? Any advice as we move forward with this purchase would be much appreciated. Thank you!

We just bought a new 2013 330 Signature. Prior to that we had a 2008 236 SSX. The Admiral and I are avid boaters. We loved the 236 and are loving the 330 even more. Great features and performance and best of all, never a moment of buyers remorse. Chaps are the best.

post-42248-0-47196400-1406981979_thumb.j

New to us in July, our 2008 330 Signature. Spent the entire week on her last week: Block Island, Coecels Harbor, Sag Harbor and marker 126 on the Connecticut River.

Love this boat.

On our way to Block:

IMG_3604.JPG

We have owned a 1993 chaparral 2050 SLC for 3 years. We bought sight unseen off ebay from a couple in Jersey. We put a ton of time and money into this boat. Every time I don't want to fix it, I "build" a boat and get sticker shock

Love chaps though. Will upgrade one day. We have a 1 yr old though, so we need to start spending less frivolous

New to us in July, our 2008 330 Signature. Spent the entire week on her last week: Block Island, Coecels Harbor, Sag Harbor and marker 126 on the Connecticut River.

Love this boat.

On our way to Block:

IMG_3604.JPG

That's a great shot, BTW! :) You look like you're bracing for the impact off that bit of air you're taking in that big boat. Terrific!

A perfect one. No repairs or adjustments yet. :)

Web person is needed. A true double post with 1 click of Post

On 5/6/2010 at 0:19 PM, Ladyg2007 said:

2007 Sig 310. Fit and Finish was good but it was the layout on it that sold us on the boat. You could take a nap in the engine compartment before we added the Generator. It is easy to move around down there. Deck layout has plenty of seating. And on the plus side it moves!!!!! comes up on plan faster than my old 25 carver express. My wife and I have been very happy with it.

Bill

Sig 310 Lady-G

Hi Bill

I just  bought a 07 310 sig w 5.7 volvos.  Sold my 260 signature last week.

so glad that it is a great boat  looking forward  to  spring