jayjack

What Chaparral Model and year do you own

Hello Everyone,

We just became an owner of a 1994 2130 SST. immaculate shape and first time owner. Couldn't be happier, I did my homework and settled on the chap line of boats a long time ago. Finally found the right one, it was a little older than I first wanted but the meticulous maintenance done by the original owner was excellent. Real close to show room condition. Im so hooked.    

2017 H2O 19Deluxe Black W/Graphics 4.3 MPI

On 5/3/2010 at 9:53 PM, jayjack said:

Well, here I am on a business trip, (I travel 2 to 3 weeks a month), so as I look out at the Dallas Skyline I have a white paper that I have to finish and can't concentrate so I look out and I am thinking about when will my new boat be made and delivered. All this thinking made me wonder about all you other members that are enjoying your Chaps and wonder what do you like most about your Chap??

Lets see what the members like most about their Chaps---it should be interesting.

Regards,

Joe

Whats not to like about her.  Denny.

Nearing the end of our second season with a 2000 Signature 300.  We love the boat.  Though with the dog it gets small.  It needed some TLC and repair, but was a good deal and runs great.  There is always some projects to do, but it gives me something to tinker with while my wife and daughter relax in the sun.