What Chaparral Model and year do you own

Hello Everyone,

We just became an owner of a 1994 2130 SST. immaculate shape and first time owner. Couldn't be happier, I did my homework and settled on the chap line of boats a long time ago. Finally found the right one, it was a little older than I first wanted but the meticulous maintenance done by the original owner was excellent. Real close to show room condition. Im so hooked.    

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 5/3/2010 at 9:53 PM, jayjack said:

Well, here I am on a business trip, (I travel 2 to 3 weeks a month), so as I look out at the Dallas Skyline I have a white paper that I have to finish and can't concentrate so I look out and I am thinking about when will my new boat be made and delivered. All this thinking made me wonder about all you other members that are enjoying your Chaps and wonder what do you like most about your Chap??

Lets see what the members like most about their Chaps---it should be interesting.

Regards,

Joe

Whats not to like about her.  Denny.

Nearing the end of our second season with a 2000 Signature 300.  We love the boat.  Though with the dog it gets small.  It needed some TLC and repair, but was a good deal and runs great.  There is always some projects to do, but it gives me something to tinker with while my wife and daughter relax in the sun.  

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

2006 210SSi, 5.0 MPI, bought local with only 122 hours stored inside.Like new condition. I did replace tires on trailer and all bellows plus water pump just to be sure. Got boat for only $15,500 thought it was a steal. The Chaparrals are very high quality, also added Bluetooth.

On 2/1/2019 at 1:44 PM, bzizzi373 said:

2006 210SSi, 5.0 MPI, bought local with only 122 hours stored inside.Like new condition. I did replace tires on trailer and all bellows plus water pump just to be sure. Got boat for only $15,500 thought it was a steal. The Chaparrals are very high quality, also added Bluetooth.

What did you do to add bluetooth? I will be looking to do the same here in the spring.

I have looked at plenty of threads on head upgrades... just curious!

On 2/4/2019 at 12:34 PM, Ianman84 said:

This is my first post! I have a new to me, as of a week ago,  2004 Chaparral Sunesta 254. Currently working on getting dual battery system installed and eventually cool blue led lighting. Can't wait for summer of 2019 Lake Havasu city!

congrats!! 

Sig290new.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/4/2019 at 12:55 PM, Iggy said:

congrats!! 

Sig290new.jpg

Thank you Iggy, 

I just got the dual battery system installed and its ready for there lake. Of course its like the wettest winter in CA in years so its hasn't been out in weeks. Hopefully soon though.

• 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...
On 10/3/2019 at 7:10 PM, Klub Marcus said:

2019 210 SunCoast. Another dream come true! Here's our pre-purchase sea trial. https://youtu.be/FWSUVPTjKQM The Admiral has a huge smile on her face! Once she was sold on getting a boat, then it was a few years of very fun window shopping.

Thats great, but I think you need a bigger boat already. The kids get bigger fast and if your Admiral is like mine. There going to want a real head/bathroom.  

9 hours ago, Iggy said:

That great, but I think you need a bigger boat already. The kids get bigger fast and if your Admiral is like mine. There going to want a real head/bathroom.  

Congratulations!

If she fits your needs now, that's what is important.

Enjoy her, and the new adventures she will bring you and your family.  

And we do love pictures.  Denny.

Hey Everyone.  Been boating on the Chesapeake Bay since 2016 in my 2011 244 Sunesta which is now For Sale and ready for a new home.

7ffYRNR.jpg

My new to me boat is a 2017 287 SSX.  Haven't had it out yet other than sea trial.  Can't wait

X5jxoD3.jpg

On 3/25/2020 at 10:35 AM, Iggy said:

Thats great, but I think you need a bigger boat already. The kids get bigger fast and if your Admiral is like mine. There going to want a real head/bathroom.  

I told my local Chap dealer that I want a twin outboard Express Cruiser in a few years. :captain: The Admiral will want a flushing toilet, stand up shower, and air conditioning. The kids want a hot tub! 

On 3/25/2020 at 8:14 PM, Denny said:

Congratulations!

If she fits your needs now, that's what is important.

Enjoy her, and the new adventures she will bring you and your family.  

And we do love pictures.  Denny.

We have video of the family practicing "social distancing" while sailing down the Elizabeth River. 

• 11 months later...