We were up at the Kelowna Boat Show this weekend... but Tru North had not un-wrapped the Sig 310... bummer...

But this beauty was right beside our booth for me to drool over....

xn6adv.jpg

AND down on the dock...... was Vector's newest design....

2zz6lnl.jpg

k2ls9f.jpg

kf36ug.jpg

and for the low price of 875,000 CND DEER.... it can be yours :blink:

The Vector is definately a beautiful boat. I saw it at Little River Boat World when they had their in the water show early April this year. Apparently the Vector is the creation of the former owners of Campion Marine. Same guy that brought use the Chase series of boats. Big $$ but I hope they manage to make a go of it. Not really a good market for performance boats these days. Was there a lot of people seriously buying boats at the kelowna show? Tru North has been Awesome to me and am expecting my new boat at the end of June :-)

The Vector is definately a beautiful boat. I saw it at Little River Boat World when they had their in the water show early April this year. Apparently the Vector is the creation of the former owners of Campion Marine. Same guy that brought use the Chase series of boats. Big $$ but I hope they manage to make a go of it. Not really a good market for performance boats these days. Was there a lot of people seriously buying boats at the kelowna show? Tru North has been Awesome to me and am expecting my new boat at the end of June :-)

Ya .... not a big market for performance boats....I do like those Chase ones... very cool...

Glad Tru North has worked out for you - Tell Gail Cali says Hi :oregonian_winesmiley:

• 11 years later...