acr242004

your personal arsenals

30 posts in this topic

Lets see what everyone has in there collection

here is mine It is weak right now I went through a divorce and have not stocked back up yet

002-12.jpg

005-9.jpg

006-11.jpg

Hey now ... no peeking...

408321.jpg

BTW, B{g}I{o}G B{o}R{g}O{l}T{e}H E R watches this forum.

Lets see what everyone has in there collection

here is mine It is weak right now I went through a divorce and have not stocked back up yet

002-12.jpg

005-9.jpg

006-11.jpg

Did any of those actually been in REAL action?

Not at liberty to disclose wink.gif , but don't come sneaking around...Oh, and never bring a knife to a gunfight!

I am not sure why anyone would want to disclose what kind of weapons they have on the internet but ChefP said it best.......

wncrjb

My personal believe is you never show what you have. It gives away the surprise. I say this from a personal experience. I was in a strange neighborhood and as always I was carrying a gun(only had a permit for a few months). Two guys came knocking at the window of my truck while my wife was in a store and my 3 month old was in the back seat. So after a few minuets of ignoring them and shaking my head no, I figured showing them my Kimber 45 would do the trick. But no. They just continued knocking at the window. So I open the window and start yelling at them to get the f away. After they left all I could think of was the only thing that I had done was give away the element of surprise. Never do that again. Not even on the Internet. Show picks of your weapons and you never know who is looking.

Not at liberty to disclose wink.gif , but don't come sneaking around...Oh, and never bring a knife to a gunfight!

+1 Chef P

BTW, did Chappy ever make guns or am I missing something?

I guess I'm confused. You don't want Big Brother invading your privacy, but then you're upset when the Feds don't arrest a terrorist before he drives a SUV into Times Square. Maybe you want Big Brother only to spy on just certain people? Please make a list of these people and send it to the FBI. It should save them alot of work and I'm sure they will thank you.

I guess I'm confused. You don't want Big Brother invading your privacy, but then you're upset when the Feds don't arrest a terrorist before he drives a SUV into Times Square. Maybe you want Big Brother only to spy on just certain people? Please make a list of these people and send it to the FBI. It should save them a lot of work and I'm sure they will thank you.

Not sure if that was @ me or not but.. the Fed's I would not worry about (yet) ... now Google and more troublesome Facebook ... I'm just sayin... are prime targets for haxors everywhere.

People these days publish into the public eye more personal info than ever before. More detail than even their friends want to really know about.

Even tweets these days are being archived into the library of congress of all places. LOL

My point is .. Its your data, and yours to manage, and yours to loose.

TJ.. Government {or a company} big enough to supply everything you need is big enough to take {or loose} everything you have.

-cp

Seems to me a lot of blood sweat & tears went into my rights being defended over the years by lots of people in various uniforms. The LAST thing I want is for those rights which have been fought for and paid for by the above blood, sweat & tears eroded just because the various pieces of "government" can't talk with each other, and fight their own turf wars.......all the while letting terrorists fall through the cracks. I want a strong government that respects my constitutional rights, while at the same time protects our borders......which logically doesn't seem too much to ask........but practically it's hard to get. We have enough laws on the books already if the "government" would just enforce the ones we have........somewhat like Arizona is trying to do.

By the way.......my arsenal has already been presented on another string........but I DO enjoy my 2nd Amendment Freedoms............

Not sure if that was @ me or not but.. the Fed's I would not worry about (yet) ... now Google and more troublesome Facebook ... I'm just sayin... are prime targets for haxors everywhere.

People these days publish into the public eye more personal info than ever before. More detail than even their friends want to really know about.

Even tweets these days are being archived into the library of congress of all places. LOL

My point is .. Its your data, and yours to manage, and yours to loose.

TJ.. Government {or a company} big enough to supply everything you need is big enough to take {or loose} everything you have.

-cp

Could have been aimed at me as well. I am not worried about big brother. I worry more about the ppl that drive down my street every day. They have more to gain by knowing what type of weapons or valuables that I may have. That is why I would rather not advertise on the internet. Every time you log on you leave a finger print that can easly be read by anyone with a free program downloaded from the web. Have not figured out how to do it but have seen it many times and it also worries me.

2nd amendment rights are exercised at home, on the road, and at our place on the lake. While I respect the rights of good citizens, I have certain feelings about those who choose not to respect mine. Photo not required.