kujawat

Mercruiser Sterndrive Owners Manuals Available

I have a collection of mercruiser sterndrive owners manuals in pdf format for almost all of them ever produced.. if your boat is merc powered and you can tell me what engine/drive combo it is... i can dig through and see if i can find the one for your engine/drive combo... unfortunately, the manuals didn't come labeled or with filenames that will make finding the exact manual easy (there are 300 of them with generic numbers for filenames all lumped into one folder.. ugh).. but i will try to locate yours if you need a real merc sterndrive owners manual...

just bear with me if you have a request as it takes a while to look through them and I'm organizing them as needed... so it may take some time... I may put them up one day on a web page for download after i get the identified... I'll have to check and see if mercury will have a problem with that... i think they sell them, so they might have an issue with someone offering them for free.. until then, email me or pm me here to make requests... I'll try my best to get what u need..

to the moderators, if you wanna pin this, go for it.. just remember, it may take a while for me to locate the right manual... i have to actually open each and look, then check and crosscheck with service manuals and other sources to make sure it correct... in some cases there have been some that cover multiple models... others look to be identical in content, just published at different times..

email or message me here.. if you post replies, it may take longer...

Thanks

Tracy

thanks for the link.. guess I should have used "Identify" not "Organize".. I have a document management system in place already.. its the fact i have 300 pdf files that i have to open, look at, determine what they go to, then rename so they can be organized for retrieval... some are easier than others.. but eventually, i'll get em all.. just thought i'd offer to the chappy guys incase they need one...

The google deskstop can search pdf's so if you know what your looking for it will be faster for you to find.

There are others out there too but they want $$$ for the same job.

;)

Sorry IT guy mode kicking in.

:D

17 years, Network Engineer / Networking Business owner here.. the PDFs are from scans.. no ocr,, wont pick up content.. no way i could get that lucky..lol thanks

I have a collection of mercruiser sterndrive owners manuals in pdf format for almost all of them ever produced.. if your boat is merc powered and you can tell me what engine/drive combo it is... i can dig through and see if i can find the one for your engine/drive combo... unfortunately, the manuals didn't come labeled or with filenames that will make finding the exact manual easy (there are 300 of them with generic numbers for filenames all lumped into one folder.. ugh).. but i will try to locate yours if you need a real merc sterndrive owners manual...

just bear with me if you have a request as it takes a while to look through them and I'm organizing them as needed... so it may take some time... I may put them up one day on a web page for download after i get the identified... I'll have to check and see if mercury will have a problem with that... i think they sell them, so they might have an issue with someone offering them for free.. until then, email me or pm me here to make requests... I'll try my best to get what u need..

to the moderators, if you wanna pin this, go for it.. just remember, it may take a while for me to locate the right manual... i have to actually open each and look, then check and crosscheck with service manuals and other sources to make sure it correct... in some cases there have been some that cover multiple models... others look to be identical in content, just published at different times..

email or message me here.. if you post replies, it may take longer...

Thanks

Tracy

hey restore 88 in SR, think you forget to include your message... got a nice quote though.. :D