skiya

Laughlin river regatta

:beer-7687-1:

http://www.bullheadregatta.com/index.php

Heading down to Laughlin next weekend to float down the river w/ about 10,000 others. Never done this run before but looks like fun. And since I don't have to worry about driving (boat/truck) I can have a cold one or two or............... :beer-7687-1:

Lucky Monkey, we are going to have 35-40 people hooked up and floating down stream. You are more than welcome to join us, p.m. me if you would like to hook up.

I'll be leaving early Saturday morning and spend the nite there. Staying at the Riverside hotel. I'm really going to enjoy this, I don't have to worry about a boat, truck, crew or anything else. I only have to baby sit my own drunk a$$. :beer-7687-1:

Lucky Monkey, we are going to have 35-40 people hooked up and floating down stream. You are more than welcome to join us, p.m. me if you would like to hook up.

I'll be leaving early Saturday morning and spend the nite there. Staying at the Riverside hotel. I'm really going to enjoy this, I don't have to worry about a boat, truck, crew or anything else. I only have to baby sit my own drunk a$$. :beer-7687-1:

But you didn't invite the rest of us? We are sitting with

several SWA FF tickets with no place to go and ... Well, anyway, have. A great time.

so dose any one know the dates for 2011 regatts i would like to make it if i can find out the days and date