cj-orca

Killer Whale (Orca) Video

20 posts in this topic

Hey everyone... we we're over at a Friends place this weekend in the Southern Gulf Islands.... and went out on their boat for the day...

we ended up in the middle of a super Pod of 30 - 40 Orca that had come together for interaction and mating...

got some great footage !!! :banana2:

Enjoy ! :D

That is really something. Would of loved to have been there. :clapsmiley:

Awesome video! Loved the part when the Orca swam right under the dive platform!

OMG ... I KNOW.... I was soooo close to jumping in !!!!

Incredible! Wait a sec....close to jumping in?!? Really?

Heck YA... the hubby has to practically tie me to the boat when we see them !!!

if I'd had my dive gear & wet suit ... I'da been in !!!

"Holy F$*#"....who's the one with the mouth like a sailor? I need to put you in a contest with my wife. :haha-7383:

the friends.... we tried to keep it down as we were videoing.... but the friends never knew if we were taking Vid or pics... sooooo... sorry for a few "f-bombs".... :rolleyes:

the friends.... we tried to keep it down as we were videoing.... but the friends never knew if we were taking Vid or pics... sooooo... sorry for a few "f-bombs".... :rolleyes:

It's easy to get blown away seeing this type of thing. Years ago, I went whale watching in the Bay of Fundy. We got so close to the Wright whales we could see how big they really are. The boat operator would coast up near to them while they were logging. It was facinating, I probably dropped the "S-bomb" a few times myself. ;)

Absolutely amazing....VANCOUVER.....gotta go!

Actually I will be visiting in May, but moving there might have to wait for retirement!

Thanks so much for sharing that amazing amazing video!!!!!!!!!

Paul

Absolutely amazing....VANCOUVER.....gotta go!

Actually I will be visiting in May, but moving there might have to wait for retirement!

Thanks so much for sharing that amazing amazing video!!!!!!!!!

Paul

Paul,

if you ever come up to Vancouver, you have to do a couple of days @ Poets Cove Resort on Pender Island, go out on a Whale Watching trip with our friends there Dan & Tara, who we were with when we shot this video. (just off of Pender Island)

The Resort is 1st Class - amazing scenery, and the Spa there your wife would LOVE !!! Eucalyptus Steam Cave, pools, hot tubs....amazing food...wine tours, you name it!

Poets Cove

You can take Harbour Air from Downtown Vancouver and be there in 20min or less !!

:beer-7687-1:

Paul,

if you ever come up to Vancouver, you have to do a couple of days @ Poets Cove Resort on Pender Island, go out on a Whale Watching trip with our friends there Dan & Tara, who we were with when we shot this video. (just off of Pender Island)

The Resort is 1st Class - amazing scenery, and the Spa there your wife would LOVE !!! Eucalyptus Steam Cave, pools, hot tubs....amazing food...wine tours, you name it!

Poets Cove

You can take Harbour Air from Downtown Vancouver and be there in 20min or less !!

:beer-7687-1:

Thanks for the tip! It sounds wonderful.

Cheers,

Paul

Nice.......thanks for sharing.

Gonna have to put it on MUTE for the girls......peanuts peanuts....lol

matt

I think we could be in to this get together. If anybody should be going, it should be us. We are the closest of probably anyone! I will confirm in a couple weeks!