Sign in to follow this  
cj-orca

Vancouver International Boat Show

I'll be there to kick my dealer in the nuts and seeing what's new. Probably a scaled down show due to the economy though.

Yep, I'll be there. I was trying to get some info on the website to see if there was going to be any moorage available. Either way I'll be there at least one of the days. Should be a pretty good show.

I'll be there to kick my dealer in the nuts and seeing what's new. Probably a scaled down show due to the economy though.

I'll hold him down for you !!!!

actually .. I think its gonna be pritty big.... especially since last yrs was cancelled cause of the construction of BC Place.... to my knowledge, the Convention Centre is booked solid and its BIG... we got to tour it.... VERY nice !

We'll definately stop by and say "Hi" ! You won't have to hold him down as I am mad enough to chase him allover Vancouver if I have to........... I plan on doing a Youtube Video sometime soon covering the lousy experiences of many people I know while buying new boats.. Hope Chaparral makes a showing there! All the best to you in 2011 :-)

We'll definately stop by and say "Hi" ! You won't have to hold him down as I am mad enough to chase him allover Vancouver if I have to........... I plan on doing a Youtube Video sometime soon covering the lousy experiences of many people I know while buying new boats.. Hope Chaparral makes a showing there! All the best to you in 2011 :-)

Great - can't wait to see ya !!!

Well - Sherwood Marine is gonna be there and they are a Chap Dealer !!!

All the best !!

:beer-7687-1:

WE WANT TO CHECK OUT THE NUTEAK & SEADECK PRODUCTS FOR OUR TRANSOM. ESPECIALLY AFTER SEEING YOURS. WILL MAKE SURE WE STOP AND TALK TO YOU. YOU'LL HAVE TO LET US KNOW WHAT YOUR HOURS AT THE SHOW WILL BE!

WE WANT TO CHECK OUT THE NUTEAK & SEADECK PRODUCTS FOR OUR TRANSOM. ESPECIALLY AFTER SEEING YOURS. WILL MAKE SURE WE STOP AND TALK TO YOU. YOU'LL HAVE TO LET US KNOW WHAT YOUR HOURS AT THE SHOW WILL BE!

I will be manning our booth for the whole show.... leaving only to quickly pee & grab a bit to eat :)

our swimgrid is getting the Nu-Teak on it in March....

we did do the Nu-Teak in the cabin...

Chaparral270-July202010complete005.jpg

Chaparral270-July202010complete006.jpg

Chaparral270-July202010complete007.jpg

Chaparral270-July202010complete008.jpg

Turned out great - when you get to the Nu-Teak Booth - ask for Pierre - He's great !!

We will be there on the 10th. Probably do the floating stuff first, in the early afternoon then inside for the evening. I'll try and stop by to say Hi.

We will be there on the 10th. Probably do the floating stuff first, in the early afternoon then inside for the evening. I'll try and stop by to say Hi.

Sounds good... we're booth 144... ( if im not at the booth - i've run to pee :))

:beer-7687-1:

So... Day 1 of the Vancouver Boat Show ...

Sherwood Marine has 3 Chaps here...

a 2009 Sig 290

a 2010 Sig 270

a 2010 Extreme 224....

was hoping for the new 310 or 330.... bummer !

WOW.... sweet deal here at the Vancouver Boat Show:

2009 Chap Sig 290 - New... list Price ..... 112,000 loonies....guess they wanna move old stock for new....

Tempting.... but we're holdomng out for the new 330....