Sign in to follow this  
kev

Laughlin river

hello to all you boat people out there will time is coming to say boating day are back for las vegas will in may round 19-23 ill be at Laughlin for the week i think about 6 friends and three boats are going out there nice to see more show up

hello to all you boat people out there will time is coming to say boating day are back for las vegas will in may round 19-23 ill be at Laughlin for the week i think about 6 friends and three boats are going out there nice to see more show up

Hello from St. George Utah, Hello to the vegas boaters, I just picked up a new 224 Xtreme, well its new to us, a 2008 model, I just love it, I sold my 24 ft Eliminator Daytona, We wake board and ski, ride the tubs, and love going out to the lake.. just cannot wait for warmer days.....

I have never been to Laughlin, are you boating above Davis Dam? Please share your boating aeras with us, we boat at mead and powell, and the lakes close by, sandhollow also quail creek res.

Hello from St. George Utah, Hello to the vegas boaters, I just picked up a new 224 Xtreme, well its new to us, a 2008 model, I just love it, I sold my 24 ft Eliminator Daytona, We wake board and ski, ride the tubs, and love going out to the lake.. just cannot wait for warmer days.....

I have never been to Laughlin, are you boating above Davis Dam? Please share your boating aeras with us, we boat at mead and powell, and the lakes close by, sandhollow also quail creek res.

hello up in ST George

Kevin here in vegas 2001 SSi 216

go to laughlin alot its a nice place

lake mohove is a great lake for a week

lake mead is ok for a day run

Hey Moto1,

I boat on Mead once and awhile go down to Mohave. I'm out there all suumer so if you would like to hook up give me shout. Half the time I'll go out w/ this group...http://www.meetup.com/The-Las-Vegas-Boating-Meetup-Group/, a fun group of people.

If you never been to Laughlin you might want to check out the Bullhead City regatta. there was over 10,000 people floating last year and it just keeps getting bigger. If you are thinking about going you'll need to make room reservation asap, the hotels do sell out that weekend. http://www.bullheadregatta.com/

bncr1.jpg

Hey Moto1,

I boat on Mead once and awhile go down to Mohave. I'm out there all suumer so if you would like to hook up give me shout. Half the time I'll go out w/ this group...http://www.meetup.com/The-Las-Vegas-Boating-Meetup-Group/, a fun group of people.

If you never been to Laughlin you might want to check out the Bullhead City regatta. there was over 10,000 people floating last year and it just keeps getting bigger. If you are thinking about going you'll need to make room reservation asap, the hotels do sell out that weekend. http://www.bullheadregatta.com/

bncr1.jpg

Hey,Sory I have not checked back in. I just pulled the boat out of the hanger, cleaning her up, going to sand hollow res on sunday, Just making sure all is well, Im really getting the boating fever, Im so glad its getting warmer. My boat is being used for the IRONMAN RACE here is St. George on may 7th, Part of the race is swiming, and my boat will be on the water at the half way point with divers also people counters, (that sounds wrong?) making sure all swimmers are accounted for, the lake will be closed that morning- 1/2 day or untill that part of the race is done.

I would really like to boat at Laughlin, please keep us posted, This has been the longest winter......