Sign in to follow this  
OKMike

Rack for Kneeboards

I have just purchased a 2010 204 Extreme. It has wakeboard racks on both sides. My problem is that my son likes to kneeboard and there is not any place to stow it. Are there any options for a rack for kneeboards?

I have just purchased a 2010 204 Extreme. It has wakeboard racks on both sides. My problem is that my son likes to kneeboard and there is not any place to stow it. Are there any options for a rack for kneeboards?

I remember seeing a wakeboard tower rack on Ebay that had one slot for a wakeboard and one slot for a kneeboard/wakesurf board. It's been a while since I've looked though.

My son's kneeboard fits in the storage locker in the floor. I don't keep a lot down there though.

I have a New Dimension tower. One of the racks is for a kneeboard. The forks are wider spaced (fits a compression molded kneeboard, and it is longer, like a waterski rack. Check out Monster Tower. I think I remember seeing one similar on their site.

brick

OEM Chap tower's are made by XTP/Monster Tower. I would check HERE first. If you need further help private message me as I know the plant manager at XTP and he might be able to help.

My son's kneeboard fits in the storage locker in the floor. I don't keep a lot down there though.

I can't get my kneeboard in the floor locker ... and was extremely bummed to find that out. We aren't hard core wake or knee boarders, but not being able to fit it in there really puts a damper on our ability to take the board with us "just in case". The board is an O'Brien Riccochet.

I can't get my kneeboard in the floor locker ... and was extremely bummed to find that out. We aren't hard core wake or knee boarders, but not being able to fit it in there really puts a damper on our ability to take the board with us "just in case". The board is an O'Brien Riccochet.

+1