jim & michelle

Chaparral raft up on Texoma

There are times I would like to have my boat on Texoma - lots of room on that lake.

Just a word of caution for those that trailer to Texoma - Zebra Mussels - make sure you clean boat before taking it back to your home lake.

I hear ya. My boat hasn't yet seen Texoma, but if it does, it will not only get washed thoroughly, but will also sit dormant for at least a week in the carport with an empty bilge and will be run on muffs to clear the cooling system. I sure as heck don't want those critters on my local lake.

How about 8-12, 13 I'll be on my way back from Powell. We'll be stopping in OK City to see some friends. Being so close to TX. maybe I can talk the Admiral into it. Probibly the only time The Toddler will be this close to TX. :thsmilie_water_119-1:

matt

Since "toddler" could be here on 8/13/11

Lets try that weekend for the raft up.

That would be a saturday. since the lake is so warm the cooler water is in Butterfly Cove.

Will this work?

Lets do this and show him some Oklahoma/ Texas hospitality.

JIm

jyoung@jsstabilization.com

:beer-7687-1: :beer-7687-1:

I know I can be there Friday. Saturday Gonna have to do some serious sucking-up....... :thsmilie_water_119-1:

matt

Does Lake Murray have Zebra Muscles? I was trying to decide between Murray and Texoma for a weekend trip when I get back ( and buy my new Chap) Next spring or summer.