Our Turn

Sold the SSI 275

Thanks for everyone's advice. I bought the 2008 Signature 330 based mainly on the cockpit seating and cabin layout. I will spend the winter adjusting my mental approach to a more relaxed boating experience with more grandkids aboard. April launch can't come soon enough :(

Thanks for everyone's advice. I bought the 2008 Signature 330 based mainly on the cockpit seating and cabin layout. I will spend the winter adjusting my mental approach to a more relaxed boating experience with more grandkids aboard. April launch can't come soon enough :(

That is why we bought our 330, we love the layout of the boat. Congrats on the 330.

Congrats,

You will certainly have great fun, what color? Pics?

I hope its a fast winter for you

Maybe not "proper" but I pulled the original name off of our old boat and am placing a second copy onto the 330, so she will also be "Our Turn".