MXDEANOB

244 xtreme

5 posts in this topic

I currently own a 232 sunesta but am interested in the new xtreme. Can any Xtreme owners tell me if they have surfed behind it and how was the wake?

I seem to remember there being a video of someone wakeboarding behind a xtreme. It may have been on the Chap website.

Welcome to the forum MXDEANOB . We are glad you are here and believe that you will find answers to a lot of your questions. We also provide some humor, of course at no charge to you other than the initiation fee you paid to join this forum ;)

A few pointers for you to do (if you have not already done so) to help us help you:

1. By clicking on your name in the upper right corner to bring up your options select my profile to add into your signature your location (geographic area).

2. Also under your signature add the type of boat you have and its mechanical systems, such as boat type, engine, drives, etc. This way you don't have to type it into to every post you put up. This will help us help you a lot! Without it, you may not get any answers.

3. Use the Search feature in the top right corner of the forum. There is a lot of good information on this forum that will answer many of your questions. We have a lot of experts here with a large amount of life experience.

4. Take a minute to review our Terms of Service, again right corner. There is good information in there that you will want to know including that we cannot discuss pricing. But read some of our other posts on here to learn the work around for that. ;)

5. We like pictures a lot! So when you get a chance, post some pics of your ride. Read through this thread to learn more about how to do so.

6. Take some time to look through the Help (upper right corner) and > Info Center) located under Chaparral Boats Forum on the main page. From there you will find parts guides, brochures, manuals, specifications, canvas installation manuals, vinyl care information, square gauge setup, weather links, computer desktop backgrounds, etc. Lots of good stuff there for you and your Chaparral!

7. Come back early and often to post. We are a community of friendly and some of us are border-line psychotic. But we admit to it and that's the first step to recovery ;)

Again, welcome to the asylum/forum and we look forward to more from you. Don't be a stranger.

:thl_speedboat:

I can't imagine anyone Surfing behind a Chap since they have outdrives vs Inboard boats. Even with the ESP I would be deathly afraid to let someone do it behind any boat I owned with an outdrive.

I have the 244 Xtreme as well and yes I have surfed behind my boat the swim deck sticks so far past the out drive I don't see any way there would be a problem. With that being said it dose not make a very good serf wave, it's to..... aired up.... There's no solidness to the wave. I've tried a moving weight around with fat sacks but can't really get a solid "wave". It can be done though we have surfed behind the 244.