Sign in to follow this  
SimcoeChap

Pride Marine Group Barrie

Correct! The event runs from 4pm to 8pm on Friday Sept 30th at our new location on Highway 400, in Innisfil, Ontario. All existing Chaparral Owners that attend the Grand Opening event will receive a little "bonus gift" as a gesture to introduce ourselves to you. Please RSVP to events@pridemarinegroup.com to confirm your attendance - be sure to note that you are a Chaparral owner and what model you have so we can put a gift aside for you.

Paste this link into your browser to see a digital version of the invitation - http://pridepress.ca/opening_invite/

This forum won't let me insert the photo directly using a Flikr URL. There are 4 quick iPhone snapshots behind that link, I was only there for about 20 minutes. The showroom was too crowded to get closer or to achieve a better vantage point so I wasn't even able to see what sort of toys they had on display- think I saw a Sig330, but not sure what was across the room.

The showroom looks nice. I would have been there, but my son had a hockey game. I will be dropping by next week to get my oil and filters do to my oil change. Thanks for the pictures.

I left early too. Blackberry went off so work interrupted. The only cruisers there were a 330 and a 290. The rest were bow riders. Nice showroom and I happened to speak with Dan Pride and he mentioned that they don't have the service and parts departments set up yet. Maybe in the next month or so.

I hope PRIDE marine in Barrie is going to carry Volvo parts. I called Bracebridge location and they only carry Mercury stuff. I had to go to boat warehouse and get my parts. Please carry volvo parts and lubricants. Thanks!

How did I miss this thread? I drive past the place everyday on my way to work. Will have to stop in when they get the parts department going.

Pride Lake of Bays

Has anyone had dealings with this dealership?  I bought my 224 there, purchase was ok , delivery was not bad, few issues, but just got it out of storage this spring , and had some serious issues with cleanliness scuffs and even tear in my seat cushion.  I must admit tho i called the service manager and lost my mind, but he states they ll fix issues so im not sure if this was a isolated incident or happens a lot.  I will be talking to him some more tho because im supposed to store boat there again in fall.