RIP "Picture Perfect"

Today was a sad day, not sure how many heard about the big fire in Port Lambton Ontario at Coopman Marina that resulted in the loss off 65 boats.

Well my 1998 Signature 300 was one of the unlucky boats that did not make it. :( The shed that housed my boat for winter storage was the one that was completely burned to the ground!

This year we put on a new top and did a bunch of upgrades to the toon of over $10,000 and not to be recovered.

For the short time I owned this boat I really loved it!

RIP

"Picture Perfect"

original.jpg

original.jpg

Ouch! Not exactly what you hoped for during the holidays. I guess the only good thing to help soothe things is it sounds like no one got hurt. Our only hope is that your insurance and the marina's will put you back in a ride soon.

Under the circumstances, our best to you and your family during these holidays.

Sorry to hear about your loss and the loss of those other 62 boats. I am glad to hear that no one was hurt. Hopefully, between your insurance and the marina's insurance, you'll be able to get a replacement, though it will never really "replace" the one you lost. Hy

What a beautiful picture.......beautiful boat!.....so sorry for your loss. Did you own her long? Here's praying you can somehow recoup the loss and get another, although you can never really replace her. Best of luck and deepest sympathy.

Rich

Wow! That's quite a loss, much more than was reported in the press. Hopefully the marina carried a great deal of insurance. initially, however, it's going to be up to each individual owner to collect from his/her insurance company. Then the boat and car owners and their insurance companies will go after the marina's insurance company for the rest. That could take quite a while. I wish you all the best. Hy