Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BoatGuy9

Boat Show 2012

11 posts in this topic

We will have a new H20, a 224 Sunesta, a 246SSi, a 270 Sign, all 2012's. and some MB's. What were wanting to look at?

Ted

If you want free tickets for two on Friday give me your address and I'll send them to you.

Don't know which day yet, but may take that offer if it is Friday.

Don't know which day yet, but may take that offer if it is Friday.

Yes the free tickets are for Friday only, all I need is your address and I'll send them to you!

Just got back from the boat show. Great selection of gear and boats. We picked up an inflatable dingy and new tubes for the kids.

Seattle Watersports was there with a 2012 270 Sig. Groovy. Talked to Salesman Dan about the Rendevous. He was uncertain just what we were looking for them to do.... Said we should talk to Mark, the owner, to clarify what we were thinking. He could see no down side to getting their stuff in front of several dozen Chap owners at Roche Harbor.

Just got back from the boat show. Great selection of gear and boats. We picked up an inflatable dingy and new tubes for the kids.

Seattle Watersports was there with a 2012 270 Sig. Groovy. Talked to Salesman Dan about the Rendevous. He was uncertain just what we were looking for them to do.... Said we should talk to Mark, the owner, to clarify what we were thinking. He could see no down side to getting their stuff in front of several dozen Chap owners at Roche Harbor.

We were down on Sat - Spoke with Dan too... he seemed a bit confused as to what we were planning with the rendevous - we just explained we're a bunch of owners who chit-chat on Cahp Forum and wanted to hook up - he said cool - he'd look into it... but who knows....

They have a used 2003 260 Sig our friend is interested in - there is an offer on it already - so we're just waiting to see if it goes thru... if not - he'll take a peek...

Bummed they didn't have a 310 at the show....

Can't wait for the Rendevous - see you there :beer-7687-1: