professor48

Splash Date?

Congratulations on getting launched, Bill. The way I feel right now, I can't even begin to predict when Lady M will get her feet wet. I can't believe that just as i was getting my stamina back after my treatments, I get hit with pneumonia. I find myself dragging through each day and wiped out my mid-afternoon. But it's early yet. What's not done this week will get done next. Next weekend the Admiral and I will celebrate our 44th anniversary and my father-in-law's 90th birthday! Compared to that, being a week or two late to an early launch is OK. So those who've launched or will shortly, enjoy your rides. We'll be with you in due time. Hy

We were in the water on April 13! Trailered the Chap to Candlewood lake in Ct. We went again the 15 and I took my daughter out on the 17th as well. Sure was great to be on the water on our 226Ssi. Looks like this weekend will be a wash out.

We were in the water on April 13! Trailered the Chap to Candlewood lake in Ct. We went again the 15 and I took my daughter out on the 17th as well. Sure was great to be on the water on our 226Ssi. Looks like this weekend will be a wash out.

Hope everyone has had successful launches for the new season. And for those not yet splashed, hopefully not too much longer! Tough this weekend here in the DC/NOVA area as the storms came in yesterday afternoon/evening and haven't left :-(. I think mother nature needs to learn to let rain during the work week,so we can play all weekend long in the sun with warm temps :-)

Got "Slainte" all washed today, before the rains came in (for most of this coming week). Wax and polish next weekend, the hopefully splashing on May 4th.

it's in the water now, floating on Lake Champlain N.Y

Yesssssss !