Chaparral Web Team

Parts Guides Moved

21 posts in this topic

Pars guide for a 1999 Sunesta 232? I need to replace the housing for the bow and stern fresh water showers. The sun finally took its toll on the plastic and they broke off this weekend. Thanks.

All of the past archives that are available have already been posted. I don't think we have anything back that far golfdawg.

Hello to Chaparral community, I'm new here and need some help.Since this year I own a 205 SSe 4.3L built 2001.
For this boat I'm looking for parts list and wiring diagrams.
Anybody out there who can help?
I'm also looking for a new floor sinkframe, who can deliver this part as it is no longer available from Chaparral.

Thank you in advance for help or hints.

CBH

I need a parts guide for a 1995 Sunesta 220. any suggestions?

But short term I need the part number for the fuel sending unit. Verified my gauge is fine, it is the sender.

I need a parts guide for a 2001 SSI 280. I know that it is not archived so I'm probably out of luck but any suggestions on how to go about getting answers on the OEM parts? Things are starting to go with age:)

Any help would be appreciated. I've left voice messages at the parts department at Chaparral office but no return calls yet.

Webbie,

Chap is into the 2013 model years and introduced the new SSX lines similar to the 327. When will the parts guide be released for the 327SSX ? Its a PITA not having part numbers and describing parts over the phone when needed

Chap has to have them, they build them :thththsoapbox2-1:

how about a parts guide for the engine compartment for a 1987? 285 xlc. I'm doing a custom build inside and out. looking for engine mounts and bell housings.

How does a manufacturer not have parts guides for their early year boats? They stop supporting them? I too am looking for a copy or link to a parts guide for an older boat: '91 2300 SX 5.7 My local dealers do not have them, nor do they have any suggestions. Anyone?

UPDATE: I found great parts guides for all Volvo Penta engines: http://www.marinepartseurope.com/en/volvo-penta-quick-find.aspx Yes it is in Europe, but the parts guide helps and also indicates if the item is out of production.

How about a parts guide for 1993 Signature 24? Clicking on the parts guide link at the top takes me to a page that says to click here for Chaparral website and then I do not see any link for parts guides...?

I was impressed Chaparral maintained a full parts list for my boat (2008 256 SSI) available online.  Now they don't seem to have it available any longer.  Did my boat really survive longer than Chaparral had intended it to ? Not a smart move from a customer relations standpoint.  Its the internet; it doesn't cost anything to leave a parts list up.

Try chasing a 1991's Parts if not for people like Shepherd, RichardW, Wingnut and some others I'd be lost.

5 hours ago, buyer2012 said:

I was impressed Chaparral maintained a full parts list for my boat (2008 256 SSI) available online.  Now they don't seem to have it available any longer.  Did my boat really survive longer than Chaparral had intended it to ? Not a smart move from a customer relations standpoint.  Its the internet; it doesn't cost anything to leave a parts list up.

They are still available ... just moved around, again.

Try the link provided in the post just above yours. Hope this helps.