Fire Sale Literally!

Well my 1998 Sig 300 burned up in the fire in Port Lambton in Dec of 2011 and almost everything was lost. I have a tonneau cove that I would like to sell that is in great shape and dark blue in colour.

I also have all the manuals for the boat that I will give away but who ever wants them will have to pay shipping or meet me in person.

Dan

Hey Dan. Sorry about the boat. That sux.

I hope this isnt a little to rougish but maybe to make it a little easier we can make a deal to help you get a few bucks in your pocket. I have a Sig 260 and the microwave died on me. I have looked everywhere for months and I cant find a small enough size one to fit in my cabinet. Im looking for a black one that CAN NOT be larger than 9 23/32" tall. Are you interested in selling yours?

Thanks everyone, Makolab sorry but there was nothing left of the boat it was as well as 74 other boats completely burned up. MonkeySeall sorry to abandon Chaparral but we bought a Sea Ray.

When I get time I will make a list of the manuals I have, should come in handy for someone.

Dan