Sign in to follow this  
sunesta233crestwoodKY

help locating EZ loader trailer part

Having a hard time locating a trailer part, not even sure how to search for it. Looking for a replacement rubber piece with the anti-skid raised dots / the rubber piece that goes on the fender step so you don't slip. I have a 2001 tandem axle EZ loader custom trailer. Thanks for any suggestions or links.

EZ Loader is located in Mountain Home Arkansas. Try contacting their part department.

brick

Get rid of the the rubber, it wears, deteriates over time from UV and put in it's place "3M 4 in. x 15 ft. Step and Ladder Tread Tape" from Home Depot @ 21deer a roll. Put it on every "flat surface you have". On the top of the trailer rails by the hitch on the cross bars, on the fenders. Nothing like walking out on the trailer when wet to hook the bow with the winch and slipping off to strattle the rungs. :( or bust up your shins. All my trailers have this tape any where I might step. Wears great, can cut it to any size or shape, even cut letters out of it. Clean with alcohol swab first then peel and stick. Looks like the factory installed it if you take your time (rounded corners, bolt holes cut out). No more slipping...... Us older guys can't afford to slip. :) try it you'll like it.