Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Speedi-Rhein-661

Hi from Germany ...

10 posts in this topic

Hi, my Name is Alexander from Germany. I'm a happy owner of a Chaparral 2550sx Sport from 1995.

528063_298891983512719_100001757596466_696000_1939494061_n.jpg

The Engine is a 7.4 Mecruiser.

The Boat is a dream, and the engine is a dream too.

Is anyone here how have the same boat ?

That is a sweet riding boat. A few members have this boat, or its 2500 SX bowrider sistership. Enjoy.

boy they sure made some good looking boats in those days.....welcome to the nut house.....NO billy....NO

Hi Ron, I sure miss Roy.. when you see him tell him I said Hi! Our sx has not been in the water since you saw us last, We dont want to wear it out... Working on some more led stuff. 3rd oil change will be due this year. since 1989 oil has sure went up in price! probly lowest time chap out there, but i did retire this year with the check, so hopefully we will enjoy her more in the future... , planning a trip this summer to your lake, I'll let ya know when so You can warn the neighbors.... :) ps I bought a new road glide a month ago. never thought i would own a Geezer Glide, as i called them when I was younger. Harley has come a long way, no remorse on that purchase, alot like the CHap see ya soon... john h

sorry did not mean to hijack the post, Alexander, I am Jonny alexander Hilker, from Paden, I would think you know the Jonny Hilker Porsche dealership, we have a smaller version of your sx, a 2150 with a 350 mag, and all the good stuff, 60 mph on radar, , It is a small world!!!