bbuff10

WANTED: 2007 or 2008 SSi 275

8 posts in this topic

I am looking for a 2007 or 2008 Chaparral SSi 275. There are only a couple that I've seen on the market in the entire country. I am ready to purchase immediately. Does anyone have any suggestions???

Highly recommend buying one with the optional arch. Patience is key, as this boat is worth waiting for.

I've been looking too. There are some in NJ and MI. I havent found the right one either and as a result debating the new 285 SSX.

For me, the arch is a must...

Sawyers Brothers in Cecilton Maryland has one. Fresh water demo boat with Merc power.

W

Highly recommend buying one with the optional arch. Patience is key, as this boat is worth waiting for.

Took 8 months to find mine :boating:

bbuff10, I just traded in my 2009 275 SSi. My dealer in Somers Point, NJ has it for sale right now and the warranty is in effect until 6/2014. I bought her new off the showroom floor in 6/2009. Hours are a little high because I used her a lot, but trust me I babied her and 2/3 of those hours were no wake or fishing on the drift. The only reason I traded her was I needed more cabin room. I have no interest in the sale, I just want to see her go to a good home. PM me if you want detailed info...

I have a 2008 275ssi that I am considering selling and moving up to a larger boat. Located in Toronto area, should I send you some pics?