Sign in to follow this  
bucksnbows

93 Chaparral SLC 2200

For schizzle homie! My tank is center back, 60gal. Makes a huge wake! 19 pitch shoots you out of the hole like a slingshot. The tower is a big air tower and fits well with that boat. The swim deck is an add on but is very nice.If you add one do some planning and measure like 27 times before drilling. Mine was on there when I bought it. Needed some tlc but she is golden now. Added about 500 worth of stereo comp. and wow hang on to your bloomers!! Going to take tom tom with us this weekend and check speed. Handles like a sports car! All my cupholders are there and all guages work. First boat and sure love it. Where do you live!

Nice boat sir. Mine exhaust out the outdrive housing. Very quiet on the water. My grandparents used to live in Richardson TX, About 3 doors down from Roger Stalbach old Cowboys quarterback. Nice to see the older boats still going strong! Let you know if I find the letters for the boat.

Great! I am going to call Chaparral corporate and start working on it. I will mention users of a Chaparral user group are looking for them too. If we keep poking and proding I bet someone gets up from their desk and can go find them. Friend of mine did that with Crownline and they hunted down some old chrome trim parts for him.

BTW - Put a 19 pitch 4 blade prop on it over the weekend. GR8 holeshot! Perfect prop for pulling.. Lost about 8-9 mph on the top but expected...

Still waiting for a callback from Chaparral

Nice to hear! What speed you running with the new 19 prop? I get about 39 max at 4200 rpm. That is off the GPS because the spedo is about 2-3 slow.

Haven't tried sking sence I was about 9. Drank more water than was in the lake! With the help of the SLC Chaparral and the big block I did it!!!P7190265.jpg