agsmith

Aft Cabin TV on signature 330 cracked, any idea on how to remove and replace?

I am trying to replace the flat screen tv in the aft cabin but having a difficult time removing the old broken tv. has anyone replaced tv in the signature 330?

would appreciate some advise.

Never looked at how it attaches. No access through closet?

Now how did you crack the TV?

Don't know the year of your boat, but on my '05 it was bolted directly to the closet wall with 4 bolts. Those came out through the inside of the closet, the TV came off, and a new one was added using the same method. If I rememeber correctly, its a standard 100mm offset. You can also add a traditional mount if that works better for you.

Relaced with the Vizio LED. It takes up more real estate on the wall, but its worth it. It also weighs almost nothing.

The aft TV in my '05 Sig 310 is attached the same way as TXTWIN explained. Very easy to remove and replace.

The one on my Sig290 is attached with two piece bracket and the part mounted to the TV slid into the wall mounted one from the top. To secure the TV there are two small screws accessed from the bottom of the bracket.

Thanks for the help. By the way my 5yo thinks he is a karate master. Accidentally kicked the screen.

Bet he won't do that again. LOL

Still going with mouted directly to the cabinet. The 290s TV is mounted to a bulkhead above the aft cabin, which is why it has the bracket. Look for 4 silver screws on the inside of the closet to remove the TV.