13 posts in this topic

Hello to all you NW boaters ..... hope to chat with you all soon

Were newbie boat enthusiasts and hope to make it out on the water soon

thank you!

Hello to all you NW boaters ..... hope to chat with you all soon

Were newbie boat enthusiasts and hope to make it out on the water soon

thank you!

Whacha got ?? Pics please :)

Here is my new (to me) 2008 270 Sig. A'int she a beauty? So obviously there is a Chaparral members club and I am proud to be a new member. Now I would like to know when and where your next outting in the PacNW will be?

Greetings fellow NW Chap owners! Just joined the site today. Took ownership recently of a beautiful '08 215 SSI. From the Issaquah area east of Seattle. Would love to hear about upcoming 2014 Chaparral events & gatherings!

Thanks KR, I'm real happy with our 215, and REALLY anxious to get on the water. In a few days we'll have it at Newport Yacht Basin, which is the closest to our home. Plan to float Lk Washington and Union mostly, but will make a couple of San Juan trips as well. We have property in Lk. Chelan, so we'll definitely haul it over Aug-Sept. Your 215 is gorgeous! Love the blue gelcoat!

Lake Billy Chinook here in Central Oregon if you're down this way. Just bought our '08 244. A great year! :)

Chelan may be on our short list for summer 2015. What can you tell us about it?

Thanks KR, I'm real happy with our 215, and REALLY anxious to get on the water. In a few days we'll have it at Newport Yacht Basin, which is the closest to our home. Plan to float Lk Washington and Union mostly, but will make a couple of San Juan trips as well. We have property in Lk. Chelan, so we'll definitely haul it over Aug-Sept. Your 215 is gorgeous! Love the blue gelcoat!

We make it to Lake W a few times a year, went to Sea Fair Friday last year for th first time. Generally end up in Lake Union. X mas in Lake Union is awesome. :boating:

dsc01466xv.jpg

dsc01457i.jpg