Neal C.

SeaDek installed (210 ssi)

Neal,

We have the same boat and want to do the same SeaTek, how many deer did that material cost you?

Thanks,

Jdubb

I'd have to check, I think the final was about 375. It's a custom setup that skiya setup. When you go to order ask for the same setup I ordered (with your colors) - use my name "Neal Culiner" so they can find my order. I had to reference skiya's name to help them find the template so you can get both swim platforms arranged. Normally it would only be the extended platform. It's worth every deer! :)

You'll have to let us know how it wears with the dog using it too. We've landed on a likely replacement boat (246SSI) and I'll probably seadek it in the same manner as yours. I bring my 80 lb Belgian Malinois out fairly often, and I've always wondered if her nails would tear it up.

It's not cloth, it's like a very tough rubbery material. When spinning a drill bit by hand for the plungers for the two doors on the upper platform I was surprised how hard it was to penetrate. I don't anticipate a problem with the dog.

I had my German Shepard out this past weekend and it was really nice he was about to get grip and not slide. He was all over the place on the walk through. I wasn't worried at all about him tearing it up. Though I did make sure his nails were short before I took him out but that was more for my seats if he got up on them.