Sign in to follow this  
geiser77

Keys trip April 4th -12/13th, anybody interested??

Hey everybody,

We are now planning a shorter trip as well. Planning the 4-12th or 13th of April(2013) to the keys. Planning on going to Key Largo, Tavernier and maybe Islamorada. Would like to see some Chappy's join in on the fun. Planning on doing some snorkeling, fishing, boating, swimming and probably enjoy a few cold ones at least one day in there, lol! If anyone is interested, I would welcome you to join in. We are leaving Canaveral on the 4th and staying in Jupiter or West Palm and then on the 5th we will wake up and head to Key Largo. As of right now there will be two boats for sure and I think I have some interest from another member here who would like to meet up in Key Biscayne/Black Point Marina area. Hope to get some responses out of my fellow Southeast Region Chap owners, look forward to hearing from you!

Steve

I will be able to meet up on Friday the 5th but I may have to be back to work on Monday the 8th so I may leave the Keys and go back to Blackpoint Sunday night. I am looking forward to meeting some on Chap owners or just boaters in general.

Ari

Hey Ari,

That's no problem! A couple days on the boat is better than a weekend at home, lol! I also sent you a private message on here with my personal email and phone number. I look forward to meeting some other active Chappy people myself!

Ok, so I know there's not been to much interest, but just in case...we had to push the dates back to April 25th - May 3rd. I had a lengthy job pop up in the Bahamas for a couple weeks and it must be done! Maybe this will open up a better opportunity for some others, plus we should be into better weather by these dates too! Hope to get some interest

Would love to, but work, a cruise and getting the kid back from college don't permit. Thanks for posting and will look forward to meeting you on another opportunity.