Carpet Snaps

I just had new carpet cut and bound for the 330, as the original beige was hard to keep clean. Anyone know the approximate cost to add snaps. I'm trying to determine if I should pay a canvas shop to add the 21 snaps or if I am better off to pay the 130 deer for a snap tool. Any advice?

:)

You make a mistake ? You buy another carpet.

Canvas / carpet installer needs the money.

My canvas place works for less than $ 0.00 to replace snaps on the older covers. A coffee & Doughnuts is all I bring with the 1 or 2 snaps needing replacement every couple of years.

I asked what the charge would be the first time. Coffee & Doughnuts was his answer. I bring several of each for a relaxing chat. :)

But the tool. Take your time, double check things. Than later you can look at is and say job well done! PLUS, you will have the tool the next time something like this comes up.

Just an FYI, at the start of each each year you should lube them. It come in a tube, like lipstick.

My canvas place works for less than $ 0.00 to replace snaps on the older covers. A coffee & Doughnuts is all I bring with the 1 or 2 snaps needing replacement every couple of years.

I asked what the charge would be the first time. Coffee & Doughnuts was his answer. I bring several of each for a relaxing chat. :)

Must be nice. Unfortunately, Cyclops, I don't think I can qualify for your senior discount........yet. :rolleyes:

Wife and I did the snaps on our new 330 carpet. Took a few hours to do all of it. Buy the tool, you'll need it at some point in the future.

Also, check a place like northern tool or harbor freight. 130deer for a snap tool seems excessive.