2013 h20 19 Trailer Brakes

what is on there now? the 5th pin goes from the back up lights to a solenoid valve on the trailer that does keep the breaks from locking up when backing up. if you do have a 7 pin plug it is just buy an adapter , 7 to 5 , if you have just a 4 pin,call a car dealer, u=haul, walmart etc.they sell a 7 pin that plugs into your wiring harness, not sure about 5 pin, best thing to do would be call the dealer your buying the boat from, see if you can get oil bath bearings, led lights, torsion axles and electric brakes on the trailer before you pick it up.

ok thanks for the responses so I ordered a 4 to 5 pin adapter with blue wire, I'm glad it has disc brakes. Now gl115 what are oil bath bearings, I'm in the car buisness and all I can think that is close are wheel bearings that are in rear diffs where the gear oil keeps them wet. Is this similar.

ok thanks for the responses so I ordered a 4 to 5 pin adapter with blue wire, I'm glad it has disc brakes. Now gl115 what are oil bath bearings, I'm in the car buisness and all I can think that is close are wheel bearings that are in rear diffs where the gear oil keeps them wet. Is this similar.

pretty close, most older style bearings are packed in grease, some use something called bearing buddies that pressurize the bearings to keep the water out, while driving the bearings heat up and expand, when launching the boat the bearings and grease contract causing water to be sucked in due to a pressure drop, bearings buddys are a 50/50 chance of working but most use a zerk fitting

and should grease every launch but don't.

oil baths use oil instead of grease, don't get as hot, don't expand as much and you can see the condition of the oil without pulling the bearings apart of pumping in a bunch of new grease.

http://www.jamestowndistributors.com/userportal/product.do?part=40063&engine=adwords!6456&keyword=product_ad_3841&type=pla

pretty close, most older style bearings are packed in grease, some use something called bearing buddies that pressurize the bearings to keep the water out, while driving the bearings heat up and expand, when launching the boat the bearings and grease contract causing water to be sucked in due to a pressure drop, bearings buddys are a 50/50 chance of working but most use a zerk fitting

and should grease every launch but don't.

oil baths use oil instead of grease, don't get as hot, don't expand as much and you can see the condition of the oil without pulling the bearings apart of pumping in a bunch of new grease.

http://www.jamestowndistributors.com/userportal/product.do?part=40063&engine=adwords!6456&keyword=product_ad_3841&type=pla

thanks for the info, Im sure they wont install these they really dont want to deal on this boat always talking about no haggle, They look cool and looks like you can see if water gets in them, I will be definitely looking into it ,looks like they will work better then my greased bearing, alway wondered about the grease after a few hour drive up to wyoming and nebraska