TJY99

It's on the way!!!

I just received a call from Chaparral that our boat is built and loaded on a truck! And it's headed here and will be at the dealer Friday!

I asked the Ann (the Chaparral VP who called) for a picture of it on the truck. Hopefully she will be able to deliver.

I also confirmed with the dealer that they had the trailer (which they do!) and that they are prepared to take delivery Friday. They have a crane scheduled to off-load it and will clear their schedule to begin prepping it. I will be there for the off-loading and I'll get a bunch of pictures then. I will also go through it with a fine-tooth comb so the dealer can address any issues found before we head up to the lake to break it in 5/31.

We are so excited!!!!

Congrats!! I would love to boat in your neck of the woods one day! Enjoy!

What and be able to see your feet?

Good news on the boat being delieved. Sounds as if the folks at Chap must of worked some overtime.

Congrats TJY99- if I remember correctly from your earlier posts, this delivery date is pretty close to the original promise date. You must have pushed all the right buttons at Chaparral Hqrts.

Exciting times for sure, enjoy!!

Congrats TJY99- if I remember correctly from your earlier posts, this delivery date is pretty close to the original promise date. You must have pushed all the right buttons at Chaparral Hqrts.

Exciting times for sure, enjoy!!

It's about two weeks off, but I'm just tickled to death. Would have been nice to have it for this weekend, but it'll do!!!

Congrats!! I would love to boat in your neck of the woods one day! Enjoy!

Boating up here is an incredible experience. Check out Yellowtail Dam on the Big Horn river. Some of the most beautiful scenery. Not a lot of services, just a little camping. We base out of Canyon Ferry Lake outside of Helena. It's pretty there, and plenty big to find your own private area.

Congrats. Good luck trying to sleep the next few nights!

I know! It will be at the dealer tonight, and I will be there first thing in the morning. The begins the restless nights before I take it out for the first time next Friday.

I know before I got mine, I was about to go crazy!

crazyperson.gif

Well, I hung around at the dealership for 4 hours waiting on the crane. When it finally arrived, I got a few pictures, but it was so late in the day that they didn't want to open up the boat and leave it exposed through the weekend, so I didn't get any interior pictures. However, the salesman apparently couldn't stand it so he made room indoors Saturday and took a couple of teaser photos for me. 826.JPG827.JPG

832.JPG

833.JPG

834.JPG

837.JPG

838.JPG