morgan1

Seadek update

I was finally able to get my new seadek installed. It turned out great. I ordered using the template that they had on file for a 2004 254. Everything fit perfectly except the pad for the ladder hatch. I have sent them a template and will install when it arrives. Here are the pics. They are poor quality since I only had my iPhone at the time.

seadek2.jpg

seadek1.jpg

seadek3.jpg

Looks absolutely great. I have the same boat and have been contemplating pulling the trigger on this upgrade. Then I find out both my kids are getting married this summer. Oh well.... Gotta ask though, How many deer for the full monte... I wasn't thinking of doing the front, but after seeing yours, oh well, it's only money...

Looks absolutely great. I have the same boat and have been contemplating pulling the trigger on this upgrade. Then I find out both my kids are getting married this summer. Oh well.... Gotta ask though, How many deer for the full monte... I wasn't thinking of doing the front, but after seeing yours, oh well, it's only money...

650 deer by the time you add shipping and the logo. Make sure you don't use their template for the rear ladder hatch. It won't work. I am sending a template to them today, so by the time you get yours, they should have it.

I have had this product for all of last season, and I can easily say it was one of my best upgrades.

I just installed mine, as well. I had to do the template for mine, but it went on easy as can be and looks and feels great. I'm typing from my iPad and it won't let me upload pics from here (too large) but my only regret is not getting the front anchor hatch area covered as well. My Labrador loves to ride in the bow and she rests her front legs on that hatch when we're cruising.

Looks great! Nice job.

We love the SeaDek on our boat. Very comfortable. We hang out much more often on the ESP now. Very worthwhile addition.

Thanks for all the pics and info, I have been looking at this as well. Think I will do it now after seeing your pics. :clapsmiley: