Waterchiro

Cleaning the non-skid deck

What do you guys clean the non-skid deck with? Mine seems to attract dirt and black marks like crazy. I make passengers take their shoes off before coming aboard.

Starbrite Deck Cleaner and sometimes Soft Scrub with Bleach.

Cant use soft scrub too often, will hurt it in the long run, i usually resort to that when nothing else can take it off. Always works

I clean mine with a medium stiff brush and "Bar Keepers Friend". It's what you use on a glass stove top. Works great.

brick

+1 on the Starbrite Deck Cleaner! I have a lot of the non-slip surface and it is the only thing that I have found that will get them clean. Simple to use too.

I use Starbrite and Woody wax...been using them for years and works great!

I used Softscrub with bleach and a scrub brush last week for the first time. The difference it made was incredible. But as LPFDBadaBing noted, I'm not going to make a habit of it.

StarBrite and medium stiffness brush.

When I got tired of that, I invested in SeaDek. Cleaner, safer, and cooler on the feet.

starbrite with PTFE works great, also a scrub brush on a pool, Jeff mentioned Woody wax, I also use that and it works great also, makes the seagull poop slide right off. Sea deck is great stuff also but I have not seen anybody install it on the bow, if you have how is that working?

I've got snap in all around but when I find a dirty spot I use Meguiars Cleaner Wax. It seems to take up just about everything and waxes at the same time.