Toddler

She's Home...

After a busy spring and a great trip to The Badlands NP, Mount Rushmore NM, Custer NP, Devils Tower NM, and Paridise Guest Ranch.

Its started right Up, ready for the weekend...

e72e0a30-b7e9-47e5-8b68-77fea588d5ae_zps

Hey did you take that pic at my house :-) that has been the same scene here. Man we got snookered out of half the boating season. Trying to talk the wife into a second week up north.

Come on Matt tell the truth. You were to busy watching those Ice Girls and the Stanley Cup series. ;). Here's hoping for some good weather over the 4th.

About Time! Any longer and it would be time to winterize it. Enjoy the holiday and be safe. :clapsmiley:

Congrats on getting the boat out for the season. Now it's time to enjoy the rest of the Summer. Have fun.

Glad you returned safely from the road trip. Now is then time for a short but dynamic boating season. Our best to the entire Toddler team! TR is always an option.

I knew there was a reason I left IL! Been boating all but 3 weekends since the middle of last October. Even last Saturday when it was 106 F. I've been watching the Chicago weather this Spring and really feel for you guys with all the cold and rain. Glad to see you guys finally may have a boating season.

I feel your pain. Here in minnesota it has been so wet this spring now that weather is finally warming up. We have a number of lakes under no wake restrictions. I don't know if I should laugh or cry.