Sign in to follow this  
Mhans

help with Sunesta 264 arch lighting

Looking fr help...had to replace my ski arch on my 2011 Sunesta 264 last winter. New arch has multicolored LEDs, old arch had no lights. Had to purchase a !!! harness and switch thru Chaparral to connect to ACC switch wires on dash. Didn't work. Power to switch wires all intact. Local Chaparral dealer doesn't do electrical work, but sent replacement lights for the arch...still don't work when harness hooked up. Local marine electronics guy tried to troubleshoot, no success, needs wiring schematic/diagram for arch lights. Chaparral NOT helpful in troubleshooting or providing any schematic diagram.

Anybody know where I can get a wiring schematic for the arch, or have any knowledge how to further troubleshoot/wire the lights?

Thanks,

Mike Hansen (Mhans)

Mike

These lights should be on a simple single loop circuit, so I would start at the source to make sure the switch is getting DC voltage. Most likely, the new multi color lights are made by Lumitec in Florida, so you can probably contact them for more advise. Www.lumiteclighting.com

Mike

These lights should be on a simple single loop circuit, so I would start at the source to make sure the switch is getting DC voltage. Most likely, the new multi color lights are made by Lumitec in Florida, so you can probably contact them for more advise. Www.lumiteclighting.com

Yep!

You will need to use a voltmeter and see were your not getting 12V. Some LEDs can ONLY be wired one way. POS to POS............ It's not that hard, start at the switch and work your way up.