Anyone have an outlet for Merc full Synthetic oil?

I want to change the oil in my 330 but live where there is no water and no one has the Mercury 20W-40 full synthetic oil. I've shopped online only to find they want as much in shipping as the oil costs. I have one gallon which will do one motor, but need a second. Any thoughts? Thanks, Greg

If you don't have water, how do you go boating?

brick

I said I "live" where the is no water. Lots of water in Michigan. I travel three hours every weekend to the boat where the water is so clear you can literally see the anchor in 30 feet of water. Don't tell anyone!

Try West Marine. But I expect the shipping charges will be healthy - it is considered hazardous material. That said, don't scrimp on oil. Not worth it, in the overall scheme of things.

brick

Try West Marine. But I expect the shipping charges will be healthy - it is considered hazardous material. That said, don't scrimp on oil. Not worth it, in the overall scheme of things.

brick

They don't carry it in the local store, but they may be able to get it. I can check. Thanks for the info. I also just got a PM from Wingnut giving me another avenue. I think I'm covered. I appreciate the responses!

I want to change the oil in my 330 but live where there is no water and no one has the Mercury 20W-40 full synthetic oil. I've shopped online only to find they want as much in shipping as the oil costs. I have one gallon which will do one motor, but need a second. Any thoughts? Thanks, Greg

Go with Mobil 1 15W50 You can get it at Walmart. better oil, less cost.

Joe

I buy my Mercury 20W/40 from Amazon. Order is filled by Shorts Marine out of Delaware. Cheepest price I've ever seen on the oil at 29 1/2 deer per gallon and shipping was reasonable at about 18 deer for 3 gallons. I purchased 3 gallons last winter. Only down side it was about a 2-3 week lead time for delivery as I recall.