Need help with this decision

Going to look at a 2007 250 Signature in a couple of weeks and really need your input. Not too sure what questions we should be asking. They recently replaced the drive as it had been stolen so this kind of concerns me.

Very nice looking boat but wondering if you know if there were any problems with this model???

Thanks!

Needs 350 Mag / 5.7L Gi power or greater. If MerCruiser powered, works best with Bravo 3 XR props, or at least cupped standard Bravo 3 props - the L version vs. the standard 3/3 and 4/3 Elite series, due to the boat's hull pad.

Thanks for your input. I don't know if you remember us but if I'm correct, you took us for a test drive when we bought the boat on the July long weekend. I remember being scared out of my wits when we hit that big wake! Such a newbie but trying to learn as much as I can and just love Chaparral boats!

The ad says it has a 350 mag bravo 3 but that's it and it has 449 hours on it. One owner and for the first couple of years was serviced at the Chaparral dealer where it was bought but due to unsatisfactory customer service, was serviced at the marina where it is now.

I will ask them about the other stuff you mentioned but can you let me know if this boat will handle rough waters?

Thanks again and I value your expertise!