Simcar

Upload quota = 1.82 K ONLY!

7 posts in this topic

Why does the site keep telling me that the maximum size to upload a file or picture is only 1.82 K? This is just nonesense and there must be a fault in the web site..

I had the same issues, you have to upload your large stuff to an account like You-Tube, and use them as a storage unit, then you can send things from there. They are free, everyone else charges. Denny.

I tried using Photobucket but when I paste in the URL the site goes a hazy color and nothing happens! It does not copy the image and the site is then stuck. Does anyone from Chaparral ever look at these messages? Is there anyway of emailing directly to someone in charge to bring problems to their notice?

You can send a personnel message to Chaparral Web Team.

Not sure what the problem is, I put pictures in my text all the time using this methode.

In Photobucket if you run your mouse over the picture a star appears in the upper right corner. Move the pointer over the star and a menu should appear, left click on "Link" and the URL link will pop up in a box. Move the pointer over the link and left click and it will say copied for a monment.

Then in your post select where you want the picture and then what I do is hit the Ctrl V to paste the link. Try this and see if it works. If you rather you can place the cursor where you want it in the post and right click and select paste.

Google users get a huge amount of storage, including photo storage on Drive or at Picasa. Easy to store your photos there and then share them.

You are only allowed so much storage on this site and it is very limited.

If you go to your username in the upper right hand corner and select 'My Profile' | 'Edit my Profile' | 'Manage Attachments' that is where the limit is coming from. Unfortunately you will have to remove photo's you've attached in post to gain the space back but it all can be done within that area.