buying 2004 330 signature

Hi i will be under survey next week on a 330 signature year 2004 yje engines are 5.7 GXI W/S4 duo prop drives Volvo i see everyone says stay away from XDP volvo drives i hope this is not them can someone tell me ?

Thanks Matt I've sent link to surveyor and broker telling them not interest if XDP drives but boat is in wet mooring!I hope it passes as will be my first boat so i should have many questions after Again thank Phil

Dear Matt The broker sent a JPG of the drives he says its not the XDP type its the High speed version of the DPH with s/s blades very roust and for high speed i would send you the JPG but cant work out how to do it on the forum ,Anyway surveyor has been informed hope it passes its at the top end of my budget but looks nice and Chaperral has a great name ,

Thanks Phil

Hi Don ,Mary Jo,Actually i will ship it out of Jacksonville FL all the way to Bahrain i have been based here 20 yrs working my b!!!! off and this my treat and for my daughter i hope it works out Thanks Phil

Thanks Mike hopefully the pictures of the drives are show hope these are OK the water here is very salty and high temp ,looking at the inflatable lift as i can only get wet mooring at the marina any comments on that idea would be appreciated thanks all

Phil