Sign in to follow this  
MisterScott

Seadek Installed - 2013 Sunesta 264 Extreme

Looking good! I think once my snap-in starts looking bad I"ll do the same thing in the cockpit. My factory matched swim platform mat is in good shape but frankly I don't like it -- maybe a replacement for that is in my near future....

Looks great! The factory mat on our ESP has been replaced with SeaDek and I like it. My only complaint is that it seems to hold dirt, especially from shoes.

To prevent it from getting dirty, I've gotten into the habit of covering it with old towels when I'm working on the boat.

Very nice job. Also, the graphic on your Xtreme is so much cooler than this years graphic. Overall that's a good looking rig.

Looks Great ! We were just talking about getting something like that this weekend. How many deer did it set you back ?

Btw, I also like the house in the background !

Does Seadek have a template for the 264?, or did you have to make your own? Been thinking about doing mine.

Yeah that looks awesome... I'd love to add that inside & on the ESP as well.... was it expensive?

2K deer installed. Funny thing was my dealer told me that they, the dealership, had ordered a numbers of kits for a 264. Knowing that, they should have a template right? Well after a few calls myself and the guy who installed it called, it had to be templated. I am not saying that anyone was dishonest, but I know now they have a template. Only change I would make is that on the piece under the captains chair, they put a little lip on it all the way aft, port side and it comes really close to the piece behind it. If they had omitted the lip it would be normal clearance and appearance.

That house is my new neighbor. They way overbuilt for the neighborhood. My house is NOT like that. Good for me, bad for them.

LOOKS GREAT. I mentioned this before so be careful. Stains would not come out after one year. Just normal dirt, no oil or gas. They would not give me a replacement, but they claim that it is almost stain resistant.

Noted on the stains.

There was a post about the flag poles a while back. I bought them from Joe at Cecil Marine who has been widely recommend around here. Very easy to order from and they arrived as advertised. I bought a door knob drill matched for the size. It has a pilot drill. I drill straight down and the create the angle on successive runs of the drill. Mask over the surface of the fiberglass with 4 or 5 layers of tape. Drill right sized pilot holes for the two screws and buy high strength screws or better yet drill through and bolt them through. I snapped a screw head off and then went one size up on the drill and it worked fine. Had to drill the screw out and use a bolt. That fiberglass is tough stuff. Thank god, right?