Sign in to follow this  
ChapBoater

Orlando area

Hey guys I'm new to the forum and Chaparrals but not new to boating. I have worked my way up over the years from a little tiny aluminum center console to the Chap that I just got. I've made it a goal of mine to spend as little as possible to acquire the boat but then invest time and hardwork into it to make it worth more so that I can sell or trade to my next step. 6 boats in so far and it seems to be working pretty well. Anywho, I recently moved to Orlando from Clearwater and am looking to see if there is anyone else in ther area. I look forward to meeting you all on the forum and hopefully some of you in person!

Jason

I live in oviedo.

I keep my boat at harbortown by merrit island.

You can reach me at jkugs53@hotmail.com

Well shortly after getting the boat I realized it needed a good bit of work. I am finally through all of that, however there are still some minor things that need to be done, and will be out alot this summer. I'd be cool to meet up with some people from the forum.

I boat on the Indian river,keep the boat in Merritt island.

If you r ever out there let me know

Welcome to the forum,

I am a relative newbie and have found this forum in be indispensable! Probably would have sold the boat by now if not for this site!

I live in Longwood/Lake Mary and dry store the boat at Loggerhead marina in Daytona Beach. Would love to hook up, however, with the wife having left me, I am short a first mate. Perhaps all us Orlando guys can get together!

2013 Signature 290

stevenbrooksmd@mac.com

Get together would be great, unfortunately my boat is not in the orlando area.

I am in the Sanford/Lake Mary area and keep the boat at Boat Tree in Sanford also. Get together would be great. We are a 2007 Sunesta 234.

We did a run up to Palatka from the Sanford Marina this weekend for the Blue Crab festival. New Memorial Day tradition, though Lake George was a little rough this weekend.

webaker1973@gmail.com

Probably waved at you if you were on the river Sunday! Put the first 4 hours on the new motor that morning, and so far so good. Planning on heading to Lake Minneola in Clermont Sunday and/or Monday.