Denny

4th of July 2014

6 posts in this topic

Sadusky Bay Day Trip, to include grilling burgers on the boat with my George Foreman. What did you do? Denny.

Click the pic to view my memories.

0704141429a_zpsaa72de71.jpg

Looks like it was a really nice boating day ... thanks for sharing!

My curiosity has finally gotten the best of me. Why do you post boating comments and trip pics (love them, btw) in this section that's for website improvement comments? Just wondering . . .

( My curiosity has finally gotten the best of me. Why do you post boating comments and trip pics (love them, btw) in this section that's for website improvement comments? Just wondering .)

Well, I have nothing broken and when I do I just fix it. Also I'm retired with a lot of time on my hands and I play a lot. If they had a Great Lakes section I would do all my posting there. I put in a request to have one while they were in the process of redoing the web, but I guess it wasn't import enough to have it. I feel that The Great lakes are some of the finest boating in the world. I just like sharing it with those that have boated it and those who have not. Is there a section more suited for my postings that I am not aware of? Thank you for bringing this to my attention. This section is like home to me, it is the only section that I have ever posted on. I am sorry and apologize if I have miss used this section. Denny.

Denny ... no harm done at all and your pictoposts are interesting and appreciated, but I have wondered too. Now, I understand you could not find a fitting forum for the Great Lakes boating pictures.

A lot of topics with pictures are posted in Boat Talk and Dock Talk forums depending on the subject ... boating pictures and cruising pictures most time go to the Boat Talk forum, other picture go to the other forum.

Regardless, I will be enjoying your pictoposts no matter where you post them. Thank you for sharing ... :)